You might have some questions about purchasing “mini paintings” and other artwork. The following should answer your questions:
ABOUT MINI PAINTINGS
What are “mini paintings”?
Each “mini painting” is a one-of-a-kind, affordable, original fine art painting on a 5”x7” museum board or panel. This series of small paintings is created for art lovers to add to (or begin) your collection of fine artworks.
How are the mini paintings finished?
Each painting is allowed to dry and then protected with a thin layer of varnish. Each mini painting is sold unframed; you’ll be pleased to add your own touch to your collection as you frame them for your décor.
Reflect your own good taste…
Why collect small paintings?
An art collection is very personal as it reflects the tastes and sensitivities of the people who choose to live with the paintings. Collecting small paintings is an affordable, easy & fun way to assemble a collection. As your collection grows you’ll be surrounded with the artworks that inspire you.
Are these all your original paintings?
Yes. Because of your connection with me you’ll have an excellent opportunity to begin (or add to) your fine art collection with these paintings. Imagine the pride of owning original art by an accomplished, award-winning painter.
When are the auctions for small paintings?
Beginning in May, one original mini painting will be offered for sale each week. To see paintings up for bid simply visit the Mini Paintings info page or my blog. When you click to bid you will be able to participate in an Ebay auction and start collecting these valuable one-of-a-kind small paintings.
How do the mini painting auctions work?
You can participate through Ebay since you’re likely familiar with their easy access. You can select, bid, and purchase paintings conveniently through your phone or device – without pressure. You determine your own comfort level as you set your maximum offer for any painting.
What are the prices for mini paintings?
Mini paintings will be offered on eBay with an opening bid of $99. You place your offer on the paintings you like and you determine what your highest bid will be!
How would I get started?
Three easy steps:
What if I change my mind? Is there a guarantee or return policy?
I want you to love your paintings! I guarantee that if you are not happy with your new painting you can return it in its original condition within 2 weeks for a full refund of your bid price.
How will I know when new paintings are available for bidding?
Join my email list and keep an eye on your email – I’ll notify you when new mini paintings are available for auction.
ABOUT LIMITED EDITION PRINTS
Detailed information about my limited edition prints are found on this page.
ABOUT STILL LIFE, LANDSCAPE & TRANSITIONS PAINTINGS
How can I learn about new work & shows or see your art in person?
- If you’d like to receive first looks at new paintings and information about upcoming shows, please sign up for my email updates (use the form at the bottom of this page.) Images of new paintings are sent to those who request updates.
- Paintings may be seen in shows around Indiana. (Additional work may be seen by appointment.)
- Upcoming or current shows are listed on the Events/Shows page.
Is commission work available?
Yes, on a limited basis. Commission paintings are limited to my style and choice of subject matter as indicated on this site.
What is the best way to contact you?
The best way to reach me is by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
What are your prices?
Prices vary according to size and complexity. See pricing for unframed paintings here. Paintings in exhibitions are framed and priced accordingly. Shipping varies depending upon your location. Email me at with the title of painting for additional information.
I like your work, what is my next step to collecting it?
- Collectors in Indiana may purchase paintings directly through show venues or contact me by email. I will reply via email (and phone if you prefer) to answer any questions, confirm your request and send a quote for shipping & handling (and taxes for Indiana residents).
- Paintings require special wrapping, handling, shipping & insurance. Paintings will be shipped from Indianapolis and shipping charges will vary depending upon your location. You will receive a quote in writing (via email) before finalizing your purchase.
- Payment can be made via a link by email to PayPal.
- After PayPal confirms the payment, your painting is mailed out with a tracking code.
I still have questions…
I’m happy to answer any questions about availability, price, framing or any other inquiries. If you have questions about any of my work, please feel free to contact me via email at email@example.com.